HEALTHY BAKED GOODIES THAT ARE FAR BETTER THAN THE BAKERY!
BAKED SWEET POTATO CHIPS:
1. Preheat oven to 180D and position oven rack in the centre of the oven
2. Rinse and dry your sweet potatoes thoroughly
3. Slice as thin as possible or alternatively, if you want baked sweet potato fries, cut accordingly!
4. Toss slices in a touch of olive oil to lightly coat, then sprinkle with sea salt or any spices of your choice
5. Place chips/ slices onto a lined baking tray and place in oven
5. Remove after 20-30 minutes or once they are crisp and golden brown.
1. Slice bananas as thin as possible
2. Add them to a baking paper lined tray
3. Brush with lemon juice mixed with just a little water
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon
5. Bake at 160/180D for approximately 2 hours, flipping them over after 90 minutes, until they are crispy
6. Let banana chips cool, the longer they cool the crispier they become!