*makes 12 cookies =90 calories per serve 5.3g P|5.8g C|3.9g F
- 110g Lupin Flakes
- 45g Icing sugar
- 30g Almond meal
- 25g Butter
- 15g Cocoa powder
- 10g Chocolate buds
- 4g Baking powder
- 1 Whole egg
- 1 Egg yolk
1. Combine the Lupin Flake, almond meal, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix well.
2. Cream the butter & sugar until very pale.
3. Add eggs (whole and yolks) slowly and mix until well combined.
4. Add melted chocolate buds to the creamed mixture and stir to combine.
5. Now combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes.
7. Whilst the mixture is standing line a baking dish with baking paper.
8. Lightly moisten your hands and roll balls of about 20g, roughly the size of a golf ball, placing them on the baking dish at least 3cm apart.
9. Bake in a hot oven set to 200 C for 15 minutes.
10. Serve and enjoy.
Original recipe taken and adapted from: www.lupinfoods.com.au/chocolate-protein-cookies/ Head to the above website to purchase your Lupin Flakes also!