Makes:12 mini cookies Calories: 73 3.3g Fat | 6.2g Protein | 5.1g Carbs
80g rolled oats
60g choc protein powder (I used Rule1 choc fudge)
3 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 tbsp organic coconut oil
1/2 cup water (approx)
- Line tray with baking paper and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together oats and protein powder
- Stir in coconut oil and peanut butter until oats are coated-it will be thick!
- Slowly pour small amounts of water into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix until combined. The batter will still be be quite thick so if you still see dry patches, add water by the tablespoon and keep mixing until covered and moist
- Scoop the dough with a spoon and place on tray, use your hands to flatten into neat circles/ cookies
- Refrigerate uncovered for an hour and enjoy cold
Storage Instructions: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.