With the Winter weather well on it’s way here in the Australia… now is the time to bring out the slow cooker and your biggest soup pots and boil up your own storm in the kitchen!
Click below for my “Easy Chicken Chilli” recipe that is so ridiculously easy- and equally delicious!
*serves 6 =448 calories per serve (16.7g F | 44.2g P | 26.9g C)
- Pour chicken stock into saucepan and bring to the boil
- Add chicken breasts and boil on a low heat until cooked through
- Remove chicken from pot and place aside
- Using the leftover stock, boil the diced sweet potato until soft
- Add all remaining ingredients, including the left over chicken stock and sweet potatoes into a large pot and heat
- Using a fork, shred the chicken breasts
- Add the pulled chicken breast pieces to the chilli and heat until at desired serving temperature
- Serve and enjoy on it’s on or serve on top of rice, steamed vegetables or quinoa!