NEW SEGMENT FOR THE MONTH OF JULY: Every Tuesday I will be posting a review of my favourite product of the week. Now that I have signed on with Bodybuilding Oz, I am lucky enough to be able to sample so many different supps, many of which I am absolutely loving- which I want to share with you! Any questions or queries just ask x
EHPlabs OXYWHEY- Strawberry Milkshake.
TOP QUALITY PROTEIN:
– 70% Whey Protein Isolates
– 20% Whey Protein Concentrates
– 10% Micellar Casein
– Although i’ll get into the specifics of the nutritional benefits a little later on, this product provides 24g protein per serve and almost zero fats, cars, cholesterol and lactose!
BENEFITS OF THIS SUPP:
– Boosted with MCT oils, green tea extract, grapefruit seed extract, taurine and more to stimulate metabolic activity and breakdown of fats. (Yes, many of these extracts are also mood enhances too!)
– OxyWhey is loaded with BCAAs, in fact 5.3g per serve with 2.5g of L-leucine to promote muscle protein synthesis, essential for lean muscle recovery.
– High in immunity supports such as immunoglobulins, glycomacropeptides and L-Glutamine.
– Gluten Free
– 30g per serve
– 24g protein, 1g fat, 2g carbs.
– Ingredients listed below the nutritional table in the picture to the right!
WHEN TO CONSUME OXYWHEY:
– Whenever suits your diet and training routine really!
– In the morning: as a breakfast shake to boost metabolism, regulate appetite and promote lean muscle development= especially if you lack time or appetite in the morning, this is east to grab and go!
– Pre/post Workout: 1 hour prior to training and immediately after to assist with fat loss and lean muscle development.
– Between meals: Consume between meals to curb sugar cravings, control hunger and assist with weight loss and toned body development.
– Strawberry milkshake flavour is SO good
– I mixed mine with water only and it was still creamy and delicious
– Best way I can describe flavour is that it reminded my of melted frozen yoghurt!
– Sat with in my stomach, not heavy leaving my feeling bloated but definitely curbed my hunger for a few hours!
– THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT YES … THIS MILKSHAKE WOULD BRING ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD!