EHPlabs Beyond BCAA- Paradise fruits.
BENEFITS OF THIS SUPP:
– supports muscular endurance
– improves your endurance and stamina by increasing blood flow which enhances nutrient delivery which allows you to workout at a heightened intensity for a longer period
– limits muscle tissue breakdown (anti-catabolic)
– hydrates your muscles
– helps reduce lactic acid build up and muscle soreness.
– scientifically formulated with the optimal proven 2:1:1 ratio of the branched chain amino acids: leucine, iso-leucine and valine. Combined with Alpha HICA, Citrulline Malate, Taurine (natural energy production), Tyrosine (mood enhancer and focus), Vitamin C (immunity and stress hormone reduction), Full B Vitamin Spectrum and Electrolytes (including coconut water.)
– EHPlabs has redefined the foundation BCAA product into a NSF and WADA compliant 100% natural performance enhancing formula.
WHEN TO CONSUME BEYOND BCAAs:
-Mix 1-2 scoops with 25-500mL of water, depending on your tastes and consume during your workout and/or throughout the day to maximise muscle recovery and limit muscle tissue breakdown.
– THIS IS ALSO A REALLY GOOD PRODUCT FOR PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE WATER OR WHO ARE NOT GETTING ENOUGH WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY!
– As mentioned above, this product includes electrolytes from coconut water- which you can actually taste!
– Don’t let the name “paradise fruits” lead you to believe it is like any other “fruit punch” flavour. I usually dislike mixed fruit flavours (in always think it is just a combo of all the left over powders hehe) but this particular flavour is like a summer cocktail without the nasties!
– It is a delicious blend of passionfruit, pineapple and coconut water which leaves you feeling fresh and rehydrated and isn’t so sweet in that it makes you thirsty for water! Nothing worse during an intense workout!
– I actually look forward to my BCAAs after lunch before and during my workout. I find it really subsides my sweet tooth cravings and leaves me feeling energised and focused.
Buy yours today by contacting me HERE or click the link below!