10 WEEK GOAL: Train Insane & Eat to Grow. Increase Muscle Mass whilst maintaining a relatively low body fat percentage. Date: 17th July 2016 | Day: 56 of 70 | Current Weight: 53.3kgs
I am unable to give you an update of my weight today as I forgot to weigh in when I went to the gym. I always like to weigh myself on the same scales so will check in with you all tomorrow morning and let you know (if you’re even interested hehe).
This week would have to have been my best week of training. Reflecting back on the week, I have loved my morning fasted cardio sessions. Not just for the energy boost it gives me first up in the morning but also because it pushes back my first meal from my usual 6am to about 8am. This means although my calories have been cut slightly, I’m not finding myself hungry as I have the same amount of meals to eat- just in less time!
THIS WEEKS EATING:
– Loving the new carb count. Both my carbs and fats have been cut down, however to be honest- I think this is a much better fit for me. – I have more energy, not feeling hungry between meals as such but find myself really looking forward to the next!
– Had two back to back super low carb days. Surprisingly enjoyed them! Loved going back to my “old ways” where I got all my carbs from vegetables!
– I haven’t had my first refeed meal yet. This is where my carbs are doubled and my fats almost halved so as to “refeed and refuel” my body ready for some intense training.
– I think my first one will be Thursday before I train legs on Friday… I have mixed feelings about it. Super excited for a bulk load of oats but nervous about the amount of carbs again.
– I’ve never really experimented with carb cycling or “cheat meals” so this experience has really pushed my boundaries and opened my eyes to new things. Of course, I will let you know how this goes!
THIS WEEKS TRAINING:
– Smashed training this week. Had some serious focus when it came to my workouts. Trained legs on Monday again with Brooke. Was a super session and really made me work hard knowing that we were in it together!
– From next week I am starting to train legs twice each week- Glutes and Hamstring focus on Monday with Brooke and then Quads and Calves on Friday. Hoping to see some real gains in my legs over the next month or so.
– Feeling stronger in the gym this week. I must admit today’s workout (Bis and Tris) was probably my worst session all week, but never mind!
– Really happy with my progress this week regardless of my weigh in tomorrow. Not too fussed about the scales anyway. I want to feel good, train hard and continue to make progress with my composition.
– I am loving all the positive feedback from my friends and followers who have motivated me more than ever this week.
– A massive shoutout to my sponsor BODYBUILDING.COM.AU for providing me with the best supps that have most definitely had a huge influence on my training sessions and nutritional intake.
– Thanks to my incredibly supportive other half who is always so complimentary of my body- you sure know how to make a gal feel fantastic! I can’t wait to be able to train with you again… no one motivates me more than you do!