CHOC COCONUT EGG NESTS:
- 100 g coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey or sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 50 g coconut flakes
- 50 g flaked almonds
- OPTIONAL: bran/ shredded wheat
- Melt the coconut oil on a low heat and mix with the honey/sweetener and cocoa powder to form a chocolate sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine the desiccated coconut, coconut flakes and almond flakes.
- Pour over the chocolate mix and stir until everything is completely coated.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for about 5 minutes to let the chocolate cool and the mixture to thicken slightly. Watch closely, you don’t want it to harden!
- Divide the mixture evenly into 8-10 cupcake cases and then form into a nest shape with the back of a spoon or your thumb.
- Place in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.
- Add easter eggs on top
- Serve & enjoy!