𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝟸𝟹 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂
- Baby P is the size of an ear of corn (or the size of a 90s cellphone)
- We finally got to feel him move last Sunday & have felt little movements every night since.
- Baby P is still “un-named” it’s so hard to choose! How did you decide on your abby’s name? Any suggestions?
- I still feel great: full of energy, hefty appetite & working out as much as ever.
- Today we are making our first baby purchase (better late than never right?) a crib . It’s probably time we started making moves on the nursery.
- We bought a new car for Scott! Super safe, family friendly & pretty sleek too for the hubs (and soon to be dad)of the year! We have been so blessed over the past few weeks with gifts & hand-me-downs from friends. I can’t help but get so emotional thinking how lucky I am so have such a great support system here & knowing our little blue bundle is so loved already! 119 days & counting!