*serves 1 =230 calories per serve (2g F | 31g P | 18g C)
- 3-4 egg whites
- 1/2 scoop MTS machine whey protein powder (I used vanilla…anything would work!)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 banana
- 4 strawberries
- 80g chobani 0% greek yoghurt
- 10g MTS protein powder
- 10g bear naked protein granola
- In a small bowl, stir egg whites, 1/2 scoop protein powder and cinnamon until combined
- Spray pan with olive oil to prevent sticking and pour mixture into pan
- Heat until cooked- you may have to flip it!
- Remove from pan and serve on small plate
- Add toppings of choice- I added chobani mixed with additional protein powder, banana slices, strawberries and bear naked protein granola. However, feel free to get as naughty or “clean” as you need to!
- Eat and enjoy!
Feel free to add the banana and a pinch of baking powder to pancake mix in step 1 for added flavour and texture. For this particular recipe today, I used the microwave as I was in a hurry! Either way… you will enjoy it! xx