*makes 4 serves =180cals per serve (C27g | F3g | P13g)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄2 a cup greek vanilla yogurt
- 4 tbsp PB2
- 50g sugar free strawberry jam
- 30g vanilla protein powder
- nuts/ berries to garnish
- extra peanut butter/jam to drizzle on top
- Add oats, milk, yogurt, protein powder, jam and peanut butter into a large mixing bowl and combine
- Stir everything together to ensure oats are coated
- Place into the fridge for approx. 1 hour before transferring into single serve mason jars or disposable cups
- Refrigerate overnight or for 6-8 hours
- Remove from fridge & drizzle extra melted peanut butter on top, along with nuts and berries (OPTIONAL) before serving
- Enjoy either warm or cold!
A perfectly healthy & simple breakfast MEAL PREP recipe!