•1 1/2 cups white whole wheat or spelt Flour
•2 teaspoons baking powder
•1 teaspoon baking soda
•1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
•1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
•1 1/4 cup rice, almond or soy milk
•1 tablespoon maple syrup
•1 tablespoon vegetable oil (I used PAM instead)
•1/2 cup applesauce (or 1 mashed banana, I used applesauce for a lighter, greener look)
•1 cup packed fresh spinach
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Heat a large pan or griddle over medium heat and grease with oil.
- Pour about 2 tablespoon of the pancake mixture onto the griddle, cook 2 minutes or until bubbles start forming on the surface and the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Serve & enjoy.
*NOTE THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ABOVE MACROS
- maple syrup
- nut butter
- greek yoghurt
RECIPE STOLEN FROM @healthhjunkie :)