=356 calories per serve
- 1/2 or 1 chicken breast per person
- handful of spinach leaves per chicken breast
- 3x sun-dried tomatoes pieces per chicken breast
- 2 tomatoes per person
- 1/2 cup cous cous (total)
- 30 grams feta (total)
- mixed olives (approx. 4 per serve)
- salt and pepper to taste
- mixed herbs
- chilli powder
- parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180degrees
2. Cut tops off tomatoes and scoop out seeds and insides
3. Place 1 cup of water in a saucepan and boil
4. Add 1/2 cup of cous cous and simmer for 2-3 minutes
5. Remove from heat, place into bowl and fluff with fork
6. Slice olives and add to bowl
7. Crumble feta and add to mixture.
8. Add mixed herbs, chilli powder, salt and pepper to taste.
9. Mix until combined and fill each tomato evenly
10. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top
11. Place in oven for approximately 20 minutes.
1. Slice chicken breast horizontally, leaving a flap
2. Add spinach leaves and sun-dried tomatoes to fill
3. Place chicken in George Foreman Grill (or similar) until cooked through.
4. Remove from grill and place on top of a bed of mixed greens
5. Remove tomatoes from oven and place on side
6. Eat and enjoy!