*serves 4 =209 calories per serve (C10g |F6g | P28g)
- 1 cup (8 fl oz), Water
- 2 tbsp, curry powder
- 1 lb(s), Chicken Breast
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 100mL Lite Coconut Milk
- 3 cup (86 g), All Natural Frozen Cauliflower
- 0.50 tbsp(s), Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 0.50 tablespoon (14g), Coconut Oil Organic
- 100 g, Carrots, baby, raw
- 1 cup chopped, Celery, raw
- Combine flour, curry powder & any additional herbs and spices you would like into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken & onion, seal the bag, and toss gently to coat.
Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken; cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Add 2 cups coconut milk, carrots, and celery. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; gently boil, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Add cauli rice to mix and stir to combine. Simmer for approximately 3-5 minutes until cauliflower beads becomes soft.
- Serve & enjoy.
*NOTE THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ABOVE MACROS
- boiled basmati rice
- cous cous
- steamed greens
- naan bread