*serves 4 =300 calories per serve (C15g |F12g | P34g)
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 100mL Clear Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free
- 300g Red Potatoes, diced
- 100g Whole White Mushrooms, sliced
- 50g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 500g Lean Ground Chicken Breast
- 200 g Onions, diced
- 100g, Broccoli, diced
- Italian Herbs
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Boil potatoes in water of a large saucepan until slightly softened
- Meanwhile, cook ground chicken breast in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat
- In a separate pan, add diced onions, broccoli and sliced mushrooms and sauté for 5-10 minutes or until browned
- Add chicken stock to ground chicken and stir in vegetable mix until combined
- Add herbs & spices of your choice. I used paprika, Italian herbs, salt and pepper, but anything would work!
- Drain potatoes then pan fry quickly until slightly browned and crispy on edges.
- Combine all ingredients together and toss carefully
- Spoon mixture into an oven- proof dish coated with cooking spray, if required
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 30 minutes
- Remove cover, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and cook uncovered for a further 5-10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve & enjoy.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS:*NOTE THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ABOVE MACROS
- parmesan cheese
- crusty bread
- side salad