*serves 4 =152 calories per serve (C8g |F4g | P25g)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic apple sauce
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 500g chicken breast, pounded or sliced
- 1/4 cup Braggs liquid aminos
- chilli flakes
- sesame seeds
- In a large mixing bowl, combine liquid aminos, apple sauce, onion, sesame seeds, ginger, garlic, chili flakes and addition herbs or spices you like
- Slice or pound chicken until they are a thin “cutlet”
- Add chicken to marinade and combine until all of chicken is coated
- Refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour- mine sat in fridge the entire work day and tasted divine… a great dish to prepare ahead of time!
- Remove from fridge and pan fry over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until it changes color.
- Flip the chicken, and spoon any additional marinade left in bowl to each breast and grill for a further few minutes until cooked through.
- Remove and serve with your favorite sides!
*NOTE THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ABOVE MACROS
- steamed greens: zucchini, green beans
- colored vegetables
- basmati rice