*serves 4 = 332calories per serve (C40g |F7g | P26g)
- 600g Sweet Potatoes, diced
- 350g Carrots, wedged
- 100g Onion, wedged
- 600g Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Pure Olive Oil
- 5g Garlic, Minced
- OPTIONAL SIDES:
– steamed or roasted greens (broccoli, brussel sprouts, green beans, spinach etc)
– garden greens salad
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Line an oven tray with parchment paper
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes & carrots before peeling and cutting them into smaller wedges
- Place chicken, potatoes, carrots, onion & garlic into a clean (unused) plastic bag
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika to the bag and toss until everything is evenly coated
- Place mixture onto the oven tray
- Put into oven and bake for approximately 1 hour – 1.2 hours
- Check occasionally and rotate if needed
- Ensure the potatoes and chicken thighs are soft and easily pierced with the fork so you know they are ready.
- NOTE: Broil chicken and potatoes for 5 minutes if they have not browned up as much as you would like- but watch carefully!
- Remove from the oven
- Serve & enjoy.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS:*NOTE THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ABOVE MACROS
- parmesan cheese on top to serve
- steamed or roasted green vegetables
Original recipe can be found at Let the Baking Begin.