*serves 3-4 people =430 calories per serve
- 500g turkey mince
- Rye mountain bread wraps
- small green capsicum
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 can of diced tomatoes
- mixed herbs
- chilli powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- natural greek yoghurt (or cottage cheese!)
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- avocado (optional)
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2) Cut rye wraps into triangles and add to a baking paper lined oven tray
3) Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper (if desired)
4) Bake for about 20 minutes until the wraps become light golden brown or become crispy
5) While the wraps are baking, heat a pan with some olive oil and sauté the onion, capsicum and diced tomatoes
6) Once the onion becomes translucent, set aside
7) Place turkey mince in a pan with the cumin, chilli powder and mixed herbs. Cook until cooked through.
8) Add the previous ingredients and sauté for a few minutes then allow it to simmer.
9) Remove wraps from oven and place on a plate and top with turkey mix, chopped cherry tomatoes, greek yoghurt and avocado.