*serves 2 (2 rolls each) OR 4 (1 roll each) =427 calories per serve (C15g |F15g | P60g)
- 5 ounces (1/2 packet) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 125g low fat ricotta cheese (or Greek Yoghurt)
- 80g shredded cheese of choice (I used mozzarella)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 400g boneless/skinless chicken breast (sliced into 1/2 inch in thickness)
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- parsley (fresh or dried)
- 20g grated parmesan cheese
- salt & peper
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C)
- Slice chicken in half horizontally and then pound chicken breasts until approximately 1/2 inch in thickness
- Place spinach leaves into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute
- Stir and heat again for a further minute until leaves have wilted
- Remove from microwave and stir in ricotta (greek yoghurt), created cheese, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper
- Lay chicken breasts out onto parchment paper and spoon the spinach mixture onto each one
- Roll the chicken- you can use toothpicks to keep them in place, or simply nestle until they sit on their own
- Wrap each breast in turkey bacon
- Place into a shallow baking dish and place in oven
- Bake covered with aluminum foil for 20 minutes then remove foil and increase heat to 500F (260C) for a further 10-15 minutes until bacon becomes brown
- OPTION: broil for an additional 5-10 minutes (instead of increasing heat) to make the bacon crispy!
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite sides: jacket potatoes, asparagus & zucchini!
- Eat & enjoy.
*NOTE THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ABOVE MACROS