*serves 4 =398 calories per serve (C32g |F11g | P49g)
FOR THE SAUCE:
- 20g PB2
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha or hot sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- water for desired consistency (if you want the sauce thicker like a paste, use only a small amount)
- salt & pepper
- FOR THE STIR FRY:
- 400g sweet potatoes, peeled
- 800g chicken breast, boneless & skinless
- 200g broccoli florets
- 150g green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 50g onion, diced
- For garnish: green onions, chopped peanuts, and sesame seeds
- In a small bowl stir together the PB2, liquid aminos, ginger, garlic, sriracha/hot sauce, honey and water until you reach your desired consistency. If you want it smooth like a sauce, add more water. If you like it more like a paste, add a small drop or two of water and then set aside.
- Cut the ends off of the sweet potato and then using a spiralizer, prepare into noodles. If you don’t have a spiralizer you can simply grate it or use a julienne peeler! Set noodles aside.
- Slice chicken breast into thin tenderloins and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a large pan with coconut oil or sesame oil (oil of choice) and heat to medium/high.
- Add chicken and cook until they change color.
- Once cooked through, add in broccoli, green pepper strips and onion.
- Stir-fry until heated before adding in the sweet potato noodles.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes longer before adding in prepared peanut sauce.
- Stir to coat evenly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for another few minutes until sweet potato noodles are al dente.
- Garnish with green onions, chopped peanuts, and sesame seeds
ADAPTED FROM ORIGINAL RECIPE BY Ambitious Kitchen.