topped With capsicum, cherry tomatoes & spring onions.
Served with grilled eggplant and asparagus spears.
*serves 2-3 people can be served with the addition of basmati rice =238 calories per serve
- 150grams white fish
- 4x diced cherry tomatoes
- 30g diced red capsicum
- 1x spring onion
- 1/2 eggplant, sliced
- 3x Asparagus Spears
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 180
2. Line oven tray with baking paper and place fish onto tray.
3. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over fish and sprinkle with salt, pepper and chilli flakes if desired.
4. Dice spring onions, tomatoes and capsicum and add over the top of fish
5. Cover top of fish with baking paper
6. Cover entire tray with alfoil and place in oven for 20-30mins
7. Slice eggplant and place in griddle. Remove when it changes colour
8. Boil asparagus spears for 2-3 minutes before adding to griddle. Remove when changes colour.
9. Remove fish from oven when it is white and flakey.
10. Sit for 2 minutes before serving.