*serves 2 people =340 calories per serve
- 2x 130g bass fillets (or fish of your choice)
- 1x large sweet potato, diced
- 1 ear of corn
- 1-2 bunches of broccolini
- 1/2 lemon for juice
- 200g raw prawns
- soy sauce
- ground chilli flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- coconut oil for pan
1. Peel and dice sweet potato.
2. Boil in pot until soft before transferring to a baking paper lined oven tray.
3. Coat sweet potato with salt, pepper, ground chilli flakes and olive oil
4. Place in 200 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes.
5. Trim ends of broccolini and boil.
6. Heat olive oil in pan, before adding corn kernels. Remove when browned.
7. Add soy sauce and lemon juice into pan and pan fry prawns until no longer transparent.
8. Add coconut oil to pan and pan fry fish, flipping after five minutes or until no longer transparent.
9. Serve and enjoy.