*makes 12 patties *3 patties= 1 serve =239 calories per serve
- 1x zucchini, grated
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1x sweet potato, boiled & mashed
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 3x small tin tuna, in spring water
- Coconut oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare above ingredients by grating zucchini, dicing onion and boiling then mashing the sweet potato.
2. Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine.
3. Using hands, roll mixture into evenly sized balls.
4. Flatten mixture using a fork, to prepare patties.
5. Heat coconut oil in pan
6. Fry patties for approximately 2 minutes each side, flipping when browned slightly
7. Remove from pan.
8. Serve and enjoy.