*serves 6 =262 calories per serve (C27g |F5g | P28g)
- 3 (approx. 850g) chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 80 grams, shredded mozzarella cheese
- 250g, salsa (I used hot but it’s your choice!)
- 800g, Stewed Tomatoes In Tomato Juice
- 60g, Tomato paste
- 600g Black Beans, salt reduced
- 200g sliced white onions
- chilli flakes
- salt and pepper
- Prepare ingredients
- Combine all ingredients, except for the tortilla chips and cheese into crockpot
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Before serving, remove chicken carefully as it will break apart easily!
- Using a fork, shred chicken and return back into soup and stir to combine
- If desired, add tortilla chips into the bottom of a bowl, top with chicken soup
- Sprinkle the top with mozzarella cheese and crushed tortilla chips (although still delicious without!)
- Serve and enjoy whilst hot!
SERVING SUGGESTIONS:*NOTE THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ABOVE MACROS
- Tortilla Chips
TIP: MAKE 2 BATCHES & FREEZE FOR MEAL PREP OR EASY MIDWEEK MEALS!