*serves 4 people =380 calories per serve
- 200g quinoa
- 150g feta
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1x handful spinach leaves
- 1 asparagus bunch
- Smoked Salmon
- Chilli & garlic olives (optional)
- 1/2 lemon (juice only)
- olive oil
1. Boil quinoa for approximately 15 minutes.
2. Whilst quinoa is boiling, dice onion and pan fry until transparent.
3. Add spinach leaves to onions until soft.
4. Boil asparagus spears .
5. Remove the above ingredients when ready and chop asparagus spears into small chunks.
6. In a large serving bowl or platter, combine quinoa, spinach leaves, onion and chopped asparagus.
7. Add lemon juice, diced feta, olives and smoked salmon to the top of the salad.
8. Add cracked pepper as desired.
9. Serve and enjoy.