*serves 2-3 people =320 calories per serve
- 2-3x medium sweet potatoes, washed and sliced
- 500g turkey mince
- 1/2 red onion
- 2x roma tomatoes
- 2 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 1/4 garlic clove
- mixed herbs, coriander, chilli powder, pepper & salt to taste
- OPTIONAL: cheese, avocado & natural greek yoghurt
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2) Slice sweet potatoes and add to a baking paper lined oven tray
3) Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper (if desired)
4) Bake for approximately 90minutes until they become light golden brown or become crispy
5) While the potatoes are baking, heat a pan with some olive oil and sauté the onion, (option here is to add capsicum and diced tomatoes etc)
6) Once the onion becomes translucent, set aside
7) Place turkey mince in a pan with the coriander, chilli powder and mixed herbs. Cook until cooked through.
8) Add the previous ingredients and sauté for a few minutes then allow it to simmer.
9) Remove sweet potatoes from oven and place on a plate and top with mixed lettuce leaves, sliced roma tomatoes, turkey mix, cheese greek yoghurt and avocado.