*serves 4 =300 calories per serve
- 400g Udon noodles
- 4 cups chicken stock
- Seaweed Instant Miso Soup
- 2 cups diced asian mushrooms
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1x corn ear
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1-2x bok choy
- 1/2 cup spring onions
- chilli flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook the udon noodles according to the package directions, drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot, bring the chicken stock to boil.
3. Lower the heat to medium and add snow peas, broccoli and corn.
4. After 5-10 minutes, add the mushrooms and bok choy.
5. Cook until slightly tender but still bright in colour.
6. Spoon the miso in a medium bowl and add a cup of the hot stock.
7. Whisk with fork until the miso is completely dissolved, then pour the entire miso mixture into the pot with the soup.
8. Stir in the noodles and spring onions.
9. Serve and top with a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
OPTIONAL- Add stir fried chicken, beef or tofu to further increase the protein count!