*makes 12 serves =59 calories per serve
- 8x eggs
- 50mL skim milk
- chopped vegetables of your choice – today I used a handful of cherry tomatoes and spinach leaves
- pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180degrees
2. Break eggs into jug
3. Add milk and pepper
4. Dice & slice your vegetables and add to the mix
5. Whisk until combined
6. Spray cupcake tin with olive oil/coconut oil
7. Pour mixture evenly into tin
8. Bake in oven for approximately 15-20 minutes or until set
9. Remove, serve and enjoy
This makes for an easy, quick snack, that can be prepared early and stored in fridge!
I also love making this with feta, pumpkin and spinach leaves or zucchini, asparagus and chicken. Mix it up- they are all equally delicious!