*serves 4 =230 calories per serve
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180degrees celcius.
2. Pan fry the onion until brown
3. Add corn kernels until golden and remove from heat
4. Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl
5. Mix until all are combined
6. Add skim milk if mixture is too thick (or alternatively more flour is too runny!)
7. Pour into a non stick dish and place into the oven for approximately 45 minutes to until golden brown.
8. Serve and enjoy.
OPTIONAL: Serve with a side salad of mixed greens, feta, cherry tomatoes and balsamic dressing
ADDITIONS: bacon, sundreid tomatoes, red capsicum, celery, mushrooms