*serves 1 = approx. 75 calories (0g F | 18g P | 1g C)
- 1g baking powder
- 15g protein powder of your choice (I used Vanilla)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 0.3cup water (or enough for desired consistency)
- Add protein and water to a shaker bottle and shake to mix.
- In a mixing bowl, add the protein powder/ water mix with the egg white, cinnamon and baking powder and mix well until combined.
- Spray pan with cooking spray or coconut oil and heat on medium/low.
- Once pan is hot, pour batter to make pancakes.
- Cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes or until they puff up, before flipping gently and repeat on the other side.
- Remove from pan and top with your favourite things (remember this is not included in the above macros!)
- Serve and enjoy!