*makes 10-12 cookies = 65 calories per cookie (0.7g F | 3.6g P | 11.7g C)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 80g oats
- 30g vanilla protein powder
- OPTIONAL: shredded coconut, peanut butter, choc chips, cranberries, anything goes!
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C
- Line oven tray with baking paper
- Peel and mash bananas in a mixing bowl using a fork
- Add vanilla protein powder, oats and cinnamon spice
- Stir until combined
- Add in any toppings/additions of choice
(be mindful that the macros above will change with any additions)
- Spoon mixture into 10-12 even round cookies on the baking paper
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from oven and enjoy whilst warm, or refrigerate for later
- Share and enjoy!