*makes 10 =83 calories per serve (2g F | 4g P | 13g C)
- 2 large or 4 small bananas
- 80g rolled oats
- 40g Vanilla protein powder
- 30g choc chips
- OPTIONAL: raisins, sultanas, cranberries, coconut, nuts etc
(Please note: Any additions are not included in photos or macro breakdown above!)
- Peel the bananas, add them to a bowl, and mash them with a fork. You don’t need to be too particular- it can have a few lumps!
- Mix in the vanilla protein until it’s fully combined and not clumpy.
- Stir in the oats and choc chips (or mix in of choice) until combined
- Spoon approx. one tablespoon of each mixture into the lined baking sheet
- Use the back of a spoon to shape them neatly
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool or devour whilst warm