*10-12 slices =260 calories per serve
- 2 cups almond meal
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (I used Mayvis natural peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 2 extra ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- OPTIONAL: coconut yoghurt or butter to serve!
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a 10x20cm loaf tin with baking paper.
3. In a bowl, combine the almond meal, eggs, nut butter and coconut oil. Mix well until it becomes a thick batter consistency.
4. Add bananas, chia seeds, shredded coconut, walnuts and cinnamon and combine well.
5. Spoon mixture into the tin and use a knife or spatula to level the surface.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the load is golden on top.
7. Remove from over and allow to cool before turning it out.
8. Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy!