*makes 18-20 =94 calories per serve (5g F | 4g P | 10g C)
- 3/4 cup dates
- 3/4 cup cashews, unsalted
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 45g protein powder
- 2 tbsp natural honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts (for coating)
- Whiz nuts in a processor until they form a crumble type texture
- Add in the rest of the ingredients listed above and process for approx. 3-5 mins or until mixture forms into a large clump
- Take mixture out and form into 18-20 balls, sized slightly smaller than golf balls
- Spread crushed peanuts evenly to cover parchment paper and roll each ball until covered. Other coatings could include shredded coconut, cocoa powder etc.
- Store in fridge (or freezer for later use)
- Eat and enjoy!
Recipe STOLEN from www.jesslynspire.com Check it out for more healthy recipes and fitspo!