*serves 1 = 303 calories (9.6g F | 22.1g P | 36.4g C)
- 110g ripe banana
- 20g oats
- 15g natural organic peanut butter
- 20g vanilla protein powder
- OPTIONAL ADDITIONS: Peanut butter mnms (as pictured), cinnamon, choc chips.
Please note: any additions are not included in the above macro count!
- Preheat oven to 220F
- Melt peanut butter in microwave until soft
- Place sliced banana into a small mixing bowl and mash using a fork
- Add protein powder, oats and melted peanut butter to bowl and stir to combine
- Line baking tray with parchment paper
- Spoon mixture onto tray into round cookie shapes
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes or until golden
- Add toppings of choice.
I added PB mnm’s for my husband and I topped mine with Carbmaster apple & cinnamon yoghurt!
- Serve and enjoy!