*makes 6 =144 calories per serve (C15g |F8g | P3g)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 60g/ 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (room temp)
- 20g Sugar Free Drinking Chocolate (I used Avalanche) OR cocoa powder
- ground cinnamon
- pumpkin pie spice
- 6 tbsp Pillsbury Sugar-Free chocolate Frosting
- OPTIONAL: Halloween candy of choice!
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Coat muffin tins or a small loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside
- Add pumpkin puree, peanut butter, chocolate powder, cinnamon & pumpkin pie spice into a medium sized mixing bowl
- Stir until completely combined and a batter consistency is formed
OPTIONAL: use a hand held blender to food processor!
- Transfer brownie batter to loaf pan/ muffin tray and bake for 12-15 minutes or until set
- Allow brownies to cool in the pan completely before removing.
- Smother the top of each bar/brownie with a thick layer of chocolate frosting
- Add any additional candy/ toppings of choice
- Serve and enjoy immediately or place in the fridge for an hour or so. They taste even better chilled.
*NOTE THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ABOVE MACROS
- pumpkin spice MnMs
- chocolate sprinkles
- halloween candy of choice