*serves 2-3 people =400 calories per serve
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1x sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1x small zucchini, diced
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1x corn
- 1xcan mexi beans
- 50g feta
- 1/2 avocado
- ground paprika
- ground cumin
- chilli flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- olive oil for pan
1. Peel and dice sweet potato.
2. Boil in pot until soft before transferring to a baking paper lined oven tray.
3. Coat sweet potato with paprika, cumin, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place in 200 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes.
5. Slice and dice the other vegetables.
6. Heat olive oil in pan, before adding onion and corn.
7. Once onion and corn has slightly browned, add zucchini, capsicum, garlic and mdxi bean mix. – Stir occasionally.
8. Place 1/2 cup of quinoa into 3/4 cup boiling water and simmer over hot stove for 15 minutes.
9. Remove quinoa from pot and place into bowl.
10. Remove vegetables from pan once cooked and add to serving bowl.
11. Remove sweet potato from oven when brown and place on top of vegetable in bowl.
12. Crumble feta and slice avocado.
13. Add desired amount on top of other ingredients.
14. Serve and enjoy.