=450 calories per serve
- 3 cups chopped veggies of your choice
– I used pumpkin, tomatoes, spinach leaves, broccoli, eggplant and mushrooms
- ½ chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 6 uncooked oven-ready whole grain lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Chop the veggies.
2. Sauté the onion and garlic in the oil over medium high heat
3. Add veggies and sauté until tender. Set aside.
4. Whisk egg into ricotta cheese and stir in fresh spinach.
5. Pour a little sauce in the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan. Top with 4 lasagna noodles,1/2 cup ricotta mixture, ½ of the veggies, and 1/2 sauce.
6. Repeat; top entire pan with noodles, remaining sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
7. Cover and bake for 40 minutes at 190 degrees
8. Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly.
9. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves and enjoy.