*makes 12 =193 calories per serve (C29g |F6g | P7g)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 large eggs
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup choc chips
- 30g protein powder
- 1⁄4c sugar free maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl, combine oats, protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and set aside
- Crack the eggs into another bowl and whisk together with the maple syrup, mashed banana & vanilla extract until combined
- Slowly whisk in milk
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and stir until all oats are covered and moist. Add choc chips.
- Divide mix evenly into muffin tray or cupcake patty pans
- Bake for 20-30mins until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, serve & enjoy.
*NOTE THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ABOVE MACROS
- add berries and/or nuts to the mixture
- top with cream cheese icing
- serve with butter, honey and/or whipped cream!
@simonemckennablog has teamed up with @savantnaturals for a NEW YEAR INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY.
For your chance to win 1 of 7 boxes of Savi Bars in the flavor of your choice (chocolate, vanilla, salted caramel) log into your instagram account and follow these 3 steps.
It is THAT easy!
- Follow @simonemckennablog & @savantnaturals⠀
- Tag 2 friends⠀
- REPOST this photo including the hashtag #savinewyear for duration of the competition (1st Jan-13th Jan) ⠀
US only | 1 entry PP | Must be following both accounts @simonemckennablog & @savantnaturals
Competition winners will be announced on 14th Jan by being tagged on the original photo on both @simonemckennablog & @savantnatural accounts. We will also attempt to make contact via an instagram direct message.
Whether you want that late night sweet treat, that post workout protein hit or you are just craving something delicious that won’t leave you feeling guilty…I have the answer for you.
If you haven’t yet tried my 1 Carb Protein Pancakes recipe- you really should!
By keeping the pancake so light and so few calories, it allows you to top it with all your favorite toppings! Yesterday I showcased my “post workout” meal on my snapchat (simone.mckenna) and as promised, I will provide the ingredients and macros .
If you haven’t yet tried the Oh Snap Bars that I’m constantly raving on about, well here is your chance! I’m letting you know in advance of a secret sale that’s about to go down on Black Friday. On Friday (25th Nov) Snap Nutrition is offering 50% OFF for ONE DAY ONLY!
As if that wasn’t already impressive, I can also let you know that their newest flavour CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER is now in stock and will be available to purchase as part of the sale too! Be one of the first to try it!
Their signature crispy bars that are packed with protein and taste deliciously sweet now come with a rich delicious chocolate coating with a tasty peanut flavor centre!
Now I’m not one to give in to sweets and treats, but these bars really do make the perfect snack or guilt-free dessert as they contain 15g of protein, 9g of fiber, only 2g of sugar and are only 150 calories! I am a huge fan of their flagship flavor “Vanilla Marshmallow” so I cannot wait to try the new Chocolate Peanut as I can only imagine how insanely good it’s going to be! I am going to have to have the box hidden from me so I can’t go back for more!
GET YOUR BOX OF 7 BARS USUALLY
$16.99 FOR $8.50 THIS BLACK FRIDAY THE 25TH NOV!
TO CLAIM 50% OFF CLICK THE LINK BELOW OR HEAD OVER TO www.oohsnapnutrition.com
*makes 10-12 cookies = 65 calories per cookie (0.7g F | 3.6g P | 11.7g C)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 80g oats
- 30g vanilla protein powder
- OPTIONAL: shredded coconut, peanut butter, choc chips, cranberries, anything goes!
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C
- Line oven tray with baking paper
- Peel and mash bananas in a mixing bowl using a fork
- Add vanilla protein powder, oats and cinnamon spice
- Stir until combined
- Add in any toppings/additions of choice
(be mindful that the macros above will change with any additions)
- Spoon mixture into 10-12 even round cookies on the baking paper
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from oven and enjoy whilst warm, or refrigerate for later
- Share and enjoy!
*serves 6 =300 calories per serve (10g F | 24g P | 29g C)
- 500 g Chicken Mince
- 1 large Egg – White only, raw
- 125 g Low Fat Creamed Cottage Cheese
- 100 g onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 550 g sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 170g tomatoes, diced
- 100g white mushrooms, sliced
- 450g italian tomato pasta sauce
- 50g Mozzarella cheese, shredded/grated
- Salt, pepper & Italian herbs to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Slice sweet potato, chop up tomatoes, onions and mushrooms
- Mix cottage cheese with egg white and set aside
- Sauté onions with garlic paste, then add chicken mince, tomatoes, mushrooms, tomato sauce, italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
- Build lasagna in deep oven proof dish (or individual ramekins which is cute too!)
Add sweet potato slices, meat sauce, cottage cheese mixture and repeat
- Top with mozzarella cheese
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 45 minutes
- Remove from oven and place under grill until cheese browns
- Serve with a side salad and enjoy!
ABI SPORTS- THERMIC XS.
BENEFITS OF THIS SUPP:
Thermic-XS is a thermogenic accelerator that:
– increases thermogenesis/ metabolic function
– encourages fat loss
– assists focus
– increases energy
– helps controls cravings and appetite
– These capsules are serious thermos, for serious performance. Continue reading