*makes 12 =193 calories per serve (C29g |F6g | P7g)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 large eggs
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup choc chips
- 30g protein powder
- 1⁄4c sugar free maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl, combine oats, protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and set aside
- Crack the eggs into another bowl and whisk together with the maple syrup, mashed banana & vanilla extract until combined
- Slowly whisk in milk
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and stir until all oats are covered and moist. Add choc chips.
- Divide mix evenly into muffin tray or cupcake patty pans
- Bake for 20-30mins until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, serve & enjoy.
*NOTE THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ABOVE MACROS
- add berries and/or nuts to the mixture
- top with cream cheese icing
- serve with butter, honey and/or whipped cream!